Serving the Fowler area. Call Our Free 24/7 HelplineOver 45,000 People Have Been Helped
1.Trumbull Memorial Hospital
2586 State Route 5
Mammography CentersClinicsMedical & Dental X-Ray Labs
2.Trumbull Memorial Hospital
9371 E Market St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Radiology
3.Trumbull Memorial Hospital Forum Health
1353 E Market St
4.Trumbull Memorial Hospital
1350 E Market St
Medical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
5.Trumbull Memorial Hospital Forum Health
6.Veres Frank G Do
4681 Mahoning Ave NW
At The Veres Group, our goal is to provide superior healthcare to the Youngstown-Warren, Ohio, regional area. All of our patients we care for receive the most exceptional attention. Our clinic offers
National Treatment Network
Serving the Fowler area. Need Drug/Alcohol RehabilitationMust Have Insurance!-Inpatient Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.