2350 Skyview Ln, Colorado Springs, CO, 80904 24-Hour Emergency Electrical Service. Same Day Service.
1.Rockhill Electrical Systems, Inc.
1410 W Vermijo Ave
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsComputer Cable & Wire InstallationLighting Contractors
Check out our Coupon for Savings
Rockhill Electrical Systems is the premier provider of quality electrical work in the Southern Colorado Region. Dan Rockhill is a Master Electrician with over 36 years experience in the trade and has
2.Gaddie Electric Inc
5855 N Academy Blvd Ste 255
ElectriciansGeneratorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHeating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning Engineers
Gaddie Electric is locally owned and operated serving Colorado Springs metro area. We are full service Electrical repairs and new installs. Also full service Heating and Air Conditioning repairs and n
3.Main Electric Ltd
1115 N Erie Ave
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialLighting ContractorsElectrical Power Systems-Maintenance
Main Electric, Ltd. is a licensed electrical contractor serving residential, commercial, and industrial customers throughout Southern Colorado. Our teams are committed to quality and we take pride in
2350 Skyview Ln
The technicians that came out were very knowledgeable, professional, & polite. They were on time, courteous and patient with all the things going on. They went over everything and were very patient in
305 S Cascade Ave
ElectriciansHandyman ServicesPlumbersPatio Builders
With over 20 years of experience in providing top quality home restoration and repair services, and backed by satisfaction our competitors can't match, isn't it time to give us a call? Whether you hav
2476 Waynoka Rd
Welcome to American Electrician! We use our 34 years of extensive experience to provide the highest quality of work for you. Our licensed technicians are experts in repairs and installations and provi
7.De Paul Electric
7889 Kettle Drum St
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsHandyman ServicesElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Visit our website
Serving the Colorado Springs and surrounding areas for nearly 11 years. We are a licensed and dedicated to meeting the needs of our customers. Call us now for professional and affordable services. We
Explainplease.com 30 year in FountainTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.