305 N Academy Blvd
Horrible horrible service. 0 stars. People are SO rude! Never going back there again.
770 Abbot Ln
The phone call was answered quickly and he answered all of my questions. He had the tires in stock so I drove over and less that an hour later I was driving home. Great tires, great prices and great c
1770 Dublin Blvd
Great customer service. I was in a time crunch, and the guys got my tires on right away. They were professional and very friendly. Really appreciate them helping me in bind! Thank you guys so much!
5720 E Woodmen Rd
Put Yokohama tires on my truck here. There work is fast and their service people are friendly and knowledgeable. They also cover you if you have a flat from nails, wear, etc. No reason to go anywhere
4465 Forrest Hill Rd
At the local Discount Tire store in Colorado springs, CO, we offer a wide selection of custom wheels & tires from various manufacturers. Discover all your local Discount Tire store has to offer today.
4465 High Forest Rd
1826 W Us Highway 50
Todd at the Pueblo store was very helpful with setting me up with good tires ☺ and it only took an hour ...thank you
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.