Conway Robert E
395 N Maple Ave, Kingston, PA, 18704
1.Frederick Donald A.
44 S Main St
DentistsDental HygienistsCosmetic Dentistry
I've been going to Frederick Dental for several years, and have experience in the dental insurance field. Frederick dental is one of the best dental offices in the Scranton/Wilkes barre Pa area. This
2.Henry J. Zielinski Jr., DDS MAGD
450 Warren Ave
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
Henry J. Zielinski Jr., DDS MAGD, provides dental care services at affordable rates. We offer a wide variety of services for all of your oral care needs, including teeth whitening, cleaning, x-rays, f
3.Dr. Brown's Children's Dental Center
487 Northampton St
We believe early dental care can promote a lifetime of healthy smiles for your child. To ensure that your child grows up with a healthy smile, we offer sealants, fluoride treatments, tooth-colored fil
4.John E. Miller DMD
336 Carey Ave
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
Your family deserves the best dental care available throughout every stage of your lives. By visiting a dentist who can meet of all your needs, from baby teeth to bridges, you can enjoy convenient car
29 Bear Creek Blvd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Hygienists
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
6.Conway Robert E
395 N Maple Ave
The family dental office of Robert Conway D.D.S. and Allen Woods, D.M.D. is dedicated to you, our patients. Whether you need a cleaning or dental surgery, we are here for you. Cosmetic dentistry Bondi
7.Brian Miller DMD
672 S River St Ste 213
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Clinics
Dr. Miller?s desire for excellence and care for the well being of his patients, along with the satisfaction he finds in practicing orthodontics, makes him a great orthodontist. Dr. Miller was born in
Pavlick & Boyle - Kenneth C Boyle DDS
111 E Broad St, West Hazleton, PA, 18202 Click Business Name for More Information.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future