PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Fortuna area.
2600 Newburg Rd
Physical TherapistsPhysical Therapy ClinicsClinicsRehabilitation Services
2.Humboldt Medical Specialists
3307 Renner Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & SurgeonsMidwivesPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics
3.North Coast Medical
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
4.Open Door Community Health Centers
2200 Tydd St
Medical ClinicsBirth Control Information & ServicesClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
5.Central Dental Care
1955 Central Ave
Pediatric DentistryClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
sounds like a take off on the big johnson T-shirt but it's not
6.Dr. Douglas H. Lanning
2437 Buhne St
OptometristsMedical Equipment & SuppliesClinicsOptometry Equipment & Supplies
I have been going here for two years, did not like my last optometrist, he was grumpy. This place is wonderful and you don't have to wait forever to get an appointment..was pleased with their selecti
2306 Dean St
Health & Welfare ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Physical Medicine & RehabilitationRehabilitation Services
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Fortuna area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.