Accurate Electrical Systems
2309 W Arbrook Blvd, Arlington, TX, 76015
1.Texsun Electrical Contractor
5755 Campus Dr
2.Texsun Electrical Contractor
4646 Mansfield Hwy
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectricians
3.Texsun Electrical Contractors
Acme Electric Company
5000 Martin St, Fort Worth, TX, 76119
Please try reloading the page.
We searched for an electrician Bedford TX and found 24-7 Electrical Services on line. The staff is professional, polite, and thorough with their work. I particularly liked that he laid out a sheet of plastic prior to working to catch any dust. Thank you for that attention to detail on all matters. The follow up by the team is efficient. I would highly recommend local electrician bedford TX 24-7 Electrical Services.
He did a very good job and was fast and friendly. I was worried about someone coming out and spending time wasting time doing this and that just to add up the bill. He was very good and very fast. Stephen , I am giving your card to my family and friends. I give him 110%
Left without completing work, for another appointment, didn't have everything needed to complete the work, was slow in preforming his work, couldn't provide copy of billing from company iPad to my email address.
This company is what you'd expect for professionalism, curteous, informative and competitive. I would recomend them to all my family and friends.Steve Moon
Very professional and knowledgeable. Stephen quickly found our problem and repaired it. We will definitely call again! L R
Good response time. Can reach someone easily for emergencies. Experienced electricians.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.