A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
1.Village Creek Nursing Home
3825 Village Creek Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesResidential Care FacilitiesRetirement Apartments & HotelsAssisted Living Facilities
i did my internship here and it was a great experiance except some of the nurses was mean and i would never do the stuff i saw them do as a CNA
2.Professional Caretakers, Inc.
6050 Harris Pkwy
Nurses-Home ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesHome Health ServicesPersonal Services & Assistants
Professional Caretakers brought back control and peace of mind to my life! They were truly a gift to our family.
3.Cityview Care Center
5801 Bryant Irvin Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living FacilitiesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
My Mom has been there for 3 weeks and they have been wonderful to her.She loves it there I have seen no evidence of any mistreating of patients and I am there almost everyday and seen nothing like tha
4.Heartland Health Care Center Ft Worth
2129 Skyline Dr
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityOccupational TherapistsPhysical Therapists
My mom transfered to Heartland from Azle ER after a fall. I didn't see but one review and it was bad. BUT we could not have been more pleased! Very clean, no odors, the rooms are nice and cozy and theMore Nearby Locations »
5.River Oaks Health & Rehab Center
2416 NW 18th St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesElderly HomesRest HomesHomes-Institutional & Aged
Nurses are rude and very hateful. Only pretend to care when the family comes around. Some of the nursing aides not all don't really care and let the call lights go off and stay like that for hrs at t
6.Wedgewood Nursing Home
6621 Dan Danciger Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesElderly HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
I must say, I am totally disappointed with this facility to say it has been in operation for 16 years. My mother's toilet has been stopped up terribly for her entire 6 day stay. Not only is it stopped
7.Reliant Renal Care
1032 Sandy Ln
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
My mother was referred to see doctor Gratch for her liver disease. Age of 68, he diagnose her for a stent. Surgeon at JPS stated that it was a misdiagnose and irresponsible suggestion. She was recomme
Assisted Living Costs
www.Caring.com/Assisted_Living 12+ Facilities Near You.Compare Pictures, Pricing, Options.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.