Sal's Landscape & Tree Service
Serving The Metroplex & Surrounding Areas, Irving, TX, 75060
1.Martin Hernandez Lawn Care
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceFence-Sales, Service & ContractorsMasonry Contractors
We take great pride in our 14 years of experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumers needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete
2.J & J Lawn Care and Landscape
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesNurseries-Plants & TreesLawn MowersLawn Maintenance
$5 off Your First Service!
J & J LAWN CARE AND LANDSCAPE specializes in landscaping services and maintenance that make your property look its best year-round. We are a full-service landscaping company that handles all of your p
3.D&B Lawn Care
9520 Camp Bowie West Blvd
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn Maintenance
Very polite gentlemen and do a great job! Highly recommend. They do mine every 2 weeks but will probably start having them come every week with all the rain we have had. Very affordable.
4.Lawn Care Done Right
My yard looks great and more green than ever. I didn't have a flower bed and he make one for me and is beautiful with so many colors and flower is just love it he is been my favorite landscape for ove
5.Ray's Lawn Care & Tree Service
300 San Marcos Dr
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Was suppose to come by and never showed up!!!! Very unreliable!
6.Boyd & Son Lawn Care
4108 Shagbark St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Older man agreed to do this job during the week that I would be visiting my son's new home in Texas! Estimate was reasonable - $5000 or so.We requested a new flower bed in front of house: they used a
7.Harris Lawn Care Services
3524 Winifred Dr
Specializing in Residental and Commerical Lawn Care Services. We offer all types of landscaping and lawn care services. Over 20 years of Service
The Lawn Mowgul
Serving the Fort Worth area. Top-Rated Landscaper & GardenerReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.