Mike's Tree Service Serving the DFW Metroplex
Dallas, TX, 75241
PO Box 11039
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsLawn Maintenance
2.Greenscape Sprinkler Repair & Installation
2612 W Dickson St
Sprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & ServiceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscape Contractors
8917 Hawk Ave
North Richland Hills,TX
Landscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSod & Sodding ServiceLandscape Designers & Consultants
4.Elite Greenscape Landscape Services
2820 Shady Brook Dr
Fence RepairHandyman ServicesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Elite Greenscape is a landscape company serving the DFW Metoplex area. We specialize in servicing the small job, but will service large jobs through a network of associates. Some service offerings inc
5.Greenscape Pump Services, Inc.
1425 Whitlock Ln Ste 108
Farm Equipment Parts & Repair
Greenscape Pump Services Inc. is a full-service, single source company specializing in innovative water feature technology solutions. Based in Carrollton, Texas, it has developed an integrated project
6.Greenscape TechnologiesServing the Fort Worth, TX area
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsTree ServiceRetaining WallsIrrigation Systems & Equipment
Offering services in the following areas: landscape design & installation, outdoor rooms, patios & decks, hardscapes (retaining walls, children play areas, etc), landscape lighting, irrigation, tree s
901 S Cedar Hill Rd
PlantsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesFlorists
Sal's Landscape & Tree Service
SERVING The Metroplex & Surrounding Areas, Fort Worth, TX, 76120
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.