4211 Colleyville Blvd, Colleyville, TX, 76034
1.Family Car Care Center
2731 W 6th St
Auto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairEngine Rebuilding & ExchangeAuto Transmission
While it is a bit difficult to bring the car in during weekdays (their only operating hours), the service and cost is worth it. I love having these guys around because I know that I won't be lied to a
2.Family Car Care Center
7000 South Fwy
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Inspection Stations & Services
3.Felts Family Car Care
1500 E Renfro St
Auto Repair & Service
Preventative maintenance, oil change, air conditioning and heating repair, engine, transmission, emissions, check engine light, brakes, front end and suspension, electrical/charging system diagnostic
4.Pearson Family Car Wash
1818 E Trinity Mills Rd
Car WashAutomobile Detailing
5.Remynse Family Auto Sales
4115 Goddard Rd
New Car DealersUsed Car Dealers
6.Rey Family Plan
2101 Jacksboro Hwy
Used Car Dealers
7.Family Toyota of Burleson
801 S Burleson Blvd
New Car DealersUsed Car DealersAutomotive Tune Up Service
As a former car salesman I pretty much know all of the little tricks and sayings that car people use. I am happy to say that these guys do NOT do that. They are straightforward and very transparent in
A-1 Auto Service
3438 S Jones St, Fort Worth, TX, 76110
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.