1.Berry, Michael R
1700 Pacific Ave
AttorneysGeneral Practice Attorneys
2.Berry, Nikki B
1500 S Main St
3.Nikki B Berry, APRN
909 9th Ave Ste 300
2200 Forest Park Blvd
1300 W Lancaster Ave Ste 100
6.Berry Odom LLP
611 9th Ave
AttorneysArbitration ServicesArbitration & Mediation AttorneysLitigation & Tort Attorneys
7.Elizabeth Berry Law Firm
2101 Moneda St
Buy on eBay Today!
www.ebay.com Find Great ProductsLow Prices, New, and Used
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.