Texas Sand & Gravel
11311 E Fm 917, Alvarado, TX, 76009
1.Abeo Management Corp
7301 State Highway 161 Ste 365
Business Coaches & ConsultantsBookkeepingAccounting ServicesBilling Service
When it comes to billing and practice management solutions. OUR mission is to provide a cohesive partnership that enables YOU to demonstrate your full value to your facility. Partners. Or other STAKEH
2.Abeo Management Corp
7301 John W Carpenter Fwy
Business Coaches & Consultants
DFW Paving LLC
Serving the Fort Worth area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Local anesthesia temporarily stops pain in a specific area. It is often used for local surgeries and administered via an injection and allows patients to remain conscious.
- Regional anesthesia stops pain in a large portion of the body, such as an arm or leg, while the patient remains conscious. Major types of regional anesthesia include:
- Peripheral nerve blocks: An anesthetic is injected near a bundle of nerves that transmit sensations from a specific area. For example, an anesthesiologist would administer a nerve block near a patient's arm to numb that entire area, allowing the surgeon to operate.
- Spinal anesthetic: The anesthetic is injected into the lower back near the spinal cord, causing the lower body to go numb. This type is most commonly used for orthopedic procedures and surgery in the rectal, pelvic, or abdominal regions.
- Epidural anesthetic: This is similar to a spinal anesthetic but is used primarily for labor/childbirth, and surgery of the lower limbs. Instead of an injection, the medication is administered through a thin catheter inserted into the area near the spinal cord.
- General anesthesia, which is either inhaled through a breathing mask/tube or administered via an IV line, causes the patient to fall completely unconscious.
- Administering and managing anesthesia
- Managing and addressing changes in important life functions during surgery, including heart rate, blood pressure, and breathing
- Diagnosing and treating medical problems that arise during and immediately after surgery