1.Englewood Health & Rehabilitation Ctr
2237 Engle Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesHomes-Institutional & AgedAssisted Living Facilities
I have always had a very good overall experience with Englewood. I do not recall ever being mad, I just know that I had fun while I was there. The staff is also great and are always there when you nee
2.Tranquil Touch Spa
5812 Maplecrest Rd
Day SpasBody Wrap SalonsCosmetologistsHair Removal
The staff was very proffesional and the massage therapist was very good. The atmosphere in the room was very relaxing.
3.Wildman's Tattoos & Body Piercing
1519 N Wells St
TattoosBody PiercingBeauty Salons
I loved this tattoo shop!! I was so comfortable it was unbelievable!! The knowledge these guys have is amazing!! My daughter and I got matching tattoos and we are extremely happy!!
4.Turning Heads Salon
4632 Coldwater Rd
Hair Supplies & AccessoriesHair RemovalBeauty SalonsBeauty Supplies & Equipment
Jennifer is an amazing hair artist! She does an amazing job and I have never had one complaint! All the girls are so friendly and out going!
5.Noggins Salon & Spa
3231 Saint Joe Center Rd
Beauty SalonsCosmetologistsDay SpasHair Stylists
I had visit Noggins, because I needed a different Hair stylist. Noggins is close to where I live. I have ran into problems in the past were the stylist at other places would cut my hair to short or it
6.Chop Shop Full Service Hair Repair
3820 Illinois Rd
Hair StylistsTannersBeauty SalonsNail Salons
Such a fun shop! My hair is awesome! Thanks girl!
7.Cala Deia Spa
5310 Merchandise Dr
Day SpasHealth ResortsBeauty SalonsExercise & Physical Fitness Programs
My nail guy Ryan has done my nails and painted my toes for 8 years, even after my husband died, he would come to my home and do my nails. It was especially nice, since my son took my keys away, says a
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.