1.Covington Manor Health & Rehab
5700 Wilkie Dr
Nursing & Convalescent HomesRehabilitation ServicesPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysical Therapists
I spent six of the worst weeks of my life there. The food is unbelievably bad. You will be served grilled cheese and tomato soup night after night after night. Sometimes all they serve is a baloney
1616 W Main St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsHome Health Services
3.Redimed Business Health Clinic
5976 W Jefferson Blvd
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational MedicineMedical ClinicsHospitals
4.Byron Health Center
12101 Lima Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesMedical ClinicsAssisted Living FacilitiesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
As a former Resident I cannot express the joy of all my good memories fashioned at Byron Health Center. I love it!!!
5.Riverbend Health Care Center
7519 Winchester Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesMedical ClinicsAdult Day Care CentersPhysical Therapists
Consulate Health Care is a leading national provider of senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. We offer services ranging from comprehensive short-term rehabilitation and transiti
6.Business Health Clinic North
315 E Cook Rd
7.Health Insurance Shop, Inc.
3609 Lake Ave
Health Maintenance OrganizationsHealth & Wellness ProductsHealth Plans-Information & Referral ServiceDental Insurance
Need individual health insurance for yourself or family? Self employed and looking for health coverage? Retiring early, or eligible for Medicare? Employer doesn’t offer coverage? Leaving an employer’s
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.