Serving the Fort Wayne area. The leader in flooring/carpet!Call for an in-home estimates.
1.Michael Graves & Sons
5436 Maumee Rd Ste 1
Flooring ContractorsBuilding ContractorsHome ImprovementsHome Repair & Maintenance
Building. That’s what we do. We Build. At Summit City Builders, not only do we build homes, we build long lasting relationships with a name you can trust. We build dreams. Dreams come from a name that
2.South Side Floor Svc LLC
9612 Shorewood Trl
Flooring ContractorsFloor Materials
Family owned business since 1947, over 63 years experience. Specializing in sanding and refinishing of new or older floors. Installation & Repair Work;South Side Floor Service by Timeless Floors.Hardw
3.Classic Floors Inc
6215 Discount Dr
Flooring ContractorsHardwood FloorsFloor Materials
If you are reading this review because you are thinking of having your wood floors installed or refinished this has been my experience with the company Classic Floors in Fort Wayne Indiana.When we fir
4.The Home Depot
6235 Lima Rd
Insulation ContractorsMajor AppliancesFloor MaterialsLumber
Reduce heating and cooling costs by up to 20% with installed ENERGY STAR qualified Radiant Barrier and attic insulation, which can reduce energy costs and improve year-round comfort in your home. We mMore Nearby Locations »
Incredible refinishing job on hardwood floors! Pretty sure it's the best price I ever got for the job and the service is right up there too. Ticked all five stars for me ;)
6.The Flooring Guys
I called them and a few other comapnies to get an estimate on refinishing a hardwood flooring. Their price was one within my budget and they provided all the information I wanted, it was a 3 day job a
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Half price carpet sale - we bring samples to your home! Call Empire today to set up a estimate and in home consultation.
Serving the Fort Wayne area. Your flooring and carpet leaders!Call for an in-home estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?