4041 Parnell Ave, Fort Wayne, IN, 46805 Afdent has been Northern Indiana's. Premiere Dental Practice for Over 35 Years! Location in Fort Wayne & Mishawaka. Ask about our FREE dental cleaning More Info
4716 Illinois Rd
DentistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Hygienists
I had not been to a dentist in 12 yrs until some excruciating pain hit me in the jaw in December. I saw a dentist from the phone book and I was told I needed 2 root canals and a couple minor things.More Nearby Locations »
2.Ueber & Friedrich Dentistry
7215 Engle Rd
Dr. Ueber is always friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable dentist. Every procedure that Dr. Ueber has performed has been excellent. I moved in Indy, and I always drive back just to stick with Dr. Ueb
3.Georgetown North Dental Group - Dwane R Bruick DDS
6405 Georgetown North Blvd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant Dentistry
I would ALMOST prefer to be put to sleep by a vet than go to a dentist, but finding one that sympathizes with early childhood trauma is a Godsend, and Dr. Rupright does. \r Don't let her relative yout
4.Berger Timothy S DMD
1620 Saint Joe River Dr
Excellent Dentist..Highly Recommend !!
5.Thomas A. Bunner, DDS
9417 Saint Joe Center Rd
At Your Home Family Dentistry, Dr. Bunner and his team want every patient to feel at Home and like a part of the family. Our highly trained team values every patient and strives to inform and care for
6.Olinger Timothy R
10211 Dupont Circle Dr W
DentistsDental ClinicsPediatric Dentistry
We offer complete pediatric dental care in Fort Wayne, IN, with maximum comfort in pleasant surroundings, by dedicated people who care about your child. You will find us eager to share a mutual desire
12714 Coldwater Rd
DentistsImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Painter and his friendly staff cater to you Dental needs!
Serving the Fort Wayne area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future