4041 Parnell Ave, Fort Wayne, IN, 46805 Afdent has been Northern Indiana's. Premiere Dental Practice for Over 35 Years! Location in Fort Wayne & Mishawaka. Ask about our FREE dental cleaning More Info
4716 Illinois Rd
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
This place would not even give me a rough price estimate for something unless I came in for their "free consultation". I work in sales and I know this tactic. They know how much procedures w
720 E Coliseum Blvd
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDentists
Very displeased and I am not one to complain but I plan on letting everyone know not to come to this company and especially location. Rude receptionist with an attitude that should get any customer se
4710 Illinois Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I had not been to a dentist in 12 yrs until some excruciating pain hit me in the jaw in December. I saw a dentist from the phone book and I was told I needed 2 root canals and a couple minor things.
4.Aspen DentalServing the Fort Wayne, IN area
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
Serving the Fort Wayne area. Care for Your Children's Teeth Now.Call Today for an Appointment!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.