Byers Construction Inc
17001 Edgerton Rd, New Haven, IN, 46774
1.Renewal by Andersen
4633 Lima Rd
Windows-Repair, Replacement & Installation
Renewal by Andersen is the exclusive start-to-finish window replacement division of Andersen Corporation - the most recognized window brand in the U.S. We custom-make beautiful, energy-efficient windo
Serving the Fort Wayne area. "Will Handle All Your Roofing Needs"
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.