Serving the Fort Washington area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
1.All Smiles Dental Care
12803 Old Fort Rd
2.All Smiles Dental Care
3847 Branch Ave Ste 124
363 Smallwood Dr
4.All Smiles Dental
6400 Seven Corners Pl Ste K
5.All Smiles Dental
1025 Seneca Rd
6.Sonrisas and Smiles Dental Care
7015 Old Keene Mill Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
7.Elegant Smiles Dental Care
4810 Beauregard St Ste 300
Dental Care Near You
www.1800dentist.com/DentalCare Find Dentists You Can Smile About.Call Us Today - 24 Hours a Day!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.