Alpha Tango Roadside Assistance
Fort Stockton, TX, 79735 More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I almost never write reviews but Jason was so great and professional that I couldn't help it. A highly quality Locksmith service combined with a very friendly person - a true win. Thanks so much! Call
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
After calling a dozen different locksmiths in the area, I was giving up hope that I would find a place that would install a lock at a reasonable price. Enter American Local Locksmith. I found this pla
3.Slim Jim's Lock & Key Service
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Visit our website
Impossible to find a faster and more affordable locksmith. No job to big or small for Jim and his staff. Very Professional. None better!
4.Alpha Tango Roadside Assistance
Automotive Roadside ServiceLocks & LocksmithsTruck Service & RepairDiesel Fuel
We were on our way to Houston when our vehicle heated up in Fort Stockton where we were recommended to contact Mikel by the manager at Auto Zone. Upon arrival he knew exactly how and what he was doing
5.Gift Shop The
100 E Sealy Ave
Locks & LocksmithsFloristsGift Shops
this little shop is always accomodating. I have to order from out of town & they can always handle my budget, and have even sent me pics of my order to my smart phone. Very nice & lots of de
Call A Pro
Serving the Fort Stockton area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.