John's Tree Service
Springdale, AR, 72762
1300 Commerce Ct
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
2.TruGreen Lawn Care
1107 Wheeler Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceWeed Control Service
After spending almost $400.00 I now have a dirt yard! It's horribly embarrassing and I am more than disgusted. I need a complete refund to have my yard sodded. My water bill is outrageous too!
3.TruGreen Lawn CareServing the Fort Smith, AR area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceLandscape Contractors
• First application is only $29.95! • America’s #1 lawn care company based on U.S. market share of professional lawn care companies. Serving more than 3 million customers across the U.S. with professi
Ace of Blades LLC
Serving the Fort Smith area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.