Mike's Automotive Inc
3905 Towson Ave, Fort Smith, AR, 72901
1.Tony's Tire Service
7200 S 28th St
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairAuto Oil & LubeAutomobile Accessories
I took my newly painted white bus here to have new tires and finely polished aluminum wheels mounted and balanced here. They tried to sell me $12.95 valve stems I did not need, leaned two old tires a
2.Tony's Tire Service
2401 Alma Hwy
W & W Automotive LLC
1600 Towson Ave, Fort Smith, AR, 72901
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.