Serving the Fort Smith area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
1.Carlos Lawn & Landscape
P O Box 4291
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
2.Quality Lawns Inc
Lawn MaintenanceSpraying EquipmentWeed Control ServiceLandscaping & Lawn Services
* Residential & Commercial * Available 7 Days a Week by Appointment Only
3.Forever Green Landscape And Design
2712 S 87th Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Kent Brown, Owner, Fully Insured
4.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
5.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesAnimal Removal ServicesBee Control & Removal Service
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
7.Allstate Termite & Pest Solutions
1606 Excelsior Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTermite ControlPest Control Services
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.