All Phase Electric
Greenwood, AR, 72936
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialGeneral Contractors
2.Matlock Electric Co Inc
3324 Vicksburg St
ElectriciansUtility ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceGenerators
Matlock Electric Company is an experienced electrical contractor specializing in residential service & repair, commercial and industrial projects. We provide innovative and cost effective electrical e
3.All Star Electric Inc
ElectriciansAltering & Remodeling ContractorsLighting Equipment-EmergencyElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
* Licensed * Bonded * Insured
4.Ken Smith Electric
ElectriciansElectric CompaniesUtility Companies
Dependable, great service
ElectriciansGenerators-Electric-Service & Repair
6.All Phase Electric
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceAltering & Remodeling Contractors
Showed up fast and completed the job correctly the first time. Guys were professional. I would call them again.
7.Pitchford Electric llc
605 Hamilton st
Hire Local Electricians
http://localpros247.com/contact-ele Call for Local ElectriciansQuality & Affordable Electricians.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.