Fort Smith Dentistry Dr. Stan Udouj & Dr. Isacc Le
520 S 14th St, Fort Smith, AR, 72901
1.River Valley Smile Center
8309 Phoenix Ave.
DentistsClinicsImplant DentistryDental Hygienists
The doctors, and all who works here are very friendly, understanding, and helpful. If you need a dentist this is the office to go to. The front desk personal are very professional. All are good with
2307 S Zero St Ste 103
DentistsDental LabsClinicsDental Clinics
Had infection in my lower jawbone that required antibiotics and took some time to heal before pulling more bad teeth and making a new partial denture. They took the time and patience to help me heal,
3.Fort Smith Dentistry Dr. Stan Udouj & Dr. Isacc Le
520 S 14th St
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
4.Remerscheid James A DDS
2407 S Waldron Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
Dr. James Remerscheid, DDS, it"s my goal to provide patients with top-quality oral surgery. With a team of experienced, caring professionals I have over 30 years of experience with all aspects of oral
5.Remerscheid, James A
2407 S Waldron Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
6.Arkansas Oral & Facial Surgery Center
8309 Phoenix Ave
DentistsImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Oral and maxillofacial surgeons are one of the most highly trained members of the dental profession. After graduating from dental school, an oral surgeon has a minimum of four years in a hospital base
7.Kool Smiles of Ft. Smith
5111 Rogers Ave
Dental ClinicsDental HygienistsDentists
Made it easy to get all 3 children in at 1 time. I watch entire process and they took very good care of kids and kids liked it ,even the 3 year old.More Nearby Locations »
Serving the Fort Smith area. Care for Your Children's Teeth Now.Call Today for an Appointment!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future