Dr. Stan Udouj
520 S 14th St, Fort Smith, AR, 72901
1.Affordable Dental Inc
5505 Euper Ln
Parklane Family Dental
3200 Rogers Ave, Fort Smith, AR, 72903
Please try reloading the page.
I went here for a tooth fix and they were just amazing. It was a huge fix and it's still holding beautifully a year later. They are so professional and helpful, not pushy or rude at all. I don't feel like they tried to get me to do anything extra aside from proper dental care. They are so kind and considerate of my time and budget. I highly recommend them to everyone!
Both my wife and I have been treated at this facility. All associates were helpful, knowledgeable, kind and cheerful. Their equipment was up to date and was operated by proficient staff. Quite easily the most professional and easiest dental office we have visited over the years.
I just called because I had some questions about their office procedures , about the procedure I wanted done etc. The girl who answered the phone was rude? Told me that the first thing I had to do was get an appointment she answered none of my questions. I made the appt.We'll see.
I LOVE my dentist. He is very concerned about the health of my teeth and very thorough. He is also very gentle which is something i was very concerned about when finding a new dentist. He is the best i have had since my pediatric dentist!
I have been very impressed with the friendly atmosphere there in the office, everyone is very eager to be helpful and they all are. I can't say enough about everyone I have met is very comfortable to be with. I am very happy there.
Very personable and professional. I would recommend them from what I had done. Unfortunately the recommendation of needed dental work was/is way out of my price range, so I will have to see about how to follow through on that.
Dr Rappeport works out of other dentists offices. It is difficult to schedule. I had his laser treatment and could not get the follow-up care that should have been included in the steep price.
Dr Kilpatrick fixes what other dentists mess up and can't fix. Not only that, he had solutions that other dentists wanted 30-40,000 dollars to repair for an amount less that a 10th of that.
Staff are friendly and are carrying out their professional tasks. In my 3 visits I've seen them as being consistent and friendly with their tasks with patients.
As always, my experience was warm, welcoming, relaxing, competent and thorough. Wish all health provider encounters were this thoughtful and holistic.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.