Matheny R Anthony
139 SW Port St Lucie Blvd, Port Saint Lucie, FL, 34984
1.Rowe, Samuel P DMD PA
605 Citrus Ave
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
I have never seen so many happy people coming and going from a DENTIST office! Dr. Samuel V. Rowe is very honest and informative. I definitely recommend any and all who need a gentle,but fantastic den
2.Schwerer, John DMD
4634 S 25th St
DentistsMedical ClinicsClinicsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Click for Coupon
I highly recommend Dr.Schwerer! Not only is his office comfortable and clean, but I felt like the doctor was determined to make sure I was getting the best care possible! Best dentist on the Treasur
3.Long, W Roger DDS
1511 S 25th St
DentistsOrthodontistsDental LabsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Long has been my dentist since 1997. That's 16 years. I like the way he and his staff help me feel calm and at ease during my visits. That is a hard task to accomplish at a dentists ' office! No m
4.Koyama, Takashi DMD,PhD PA
2402 Frist Blvd
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant DentistryDentists
I got all 4 of my wisdom teeth taken out by Dr. Koyama. I was referred to Dr. Koyama by my dentist in Fort Pierce. I also did some research before I went to him and I was very impressed with Dr. Koyam
5.Rezk, Aurore DMD,PA
1008 Virginia Ave
DentistsEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
6.Florida Institute Of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
2402 Frist Blvd
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant DentistryDentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
I had six teeth extracted by Dr. Koyama. I was so afraid. The staff was very nice and I recovered pretty fast and was happy with the service.
7.J A Cepeda Jr. DDS
2102 S 11th St
Medwid, Rita DDS,PA
725 SE Osceola St, Stuart, FL, 34994
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future