1.Rapid Care Family Medical Clinic
1906 Glenn Blvd SW
Physicians & SurgeonsWeight Control Services
2.Rapid Care Inc.
1906 Glenn Blvd SW
Physicians & SurgeonsWeight Control ServicesDrug TestingPhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational Medicine
3.Rapid Care Inc
9511 Us Highway 431
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical Service OrganizationsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pulmonary DiseasesHealth & Wellness Products
Good doctors and staff but overly long wait time... I give my daughter a lift sometimes and it has always been a 2-3 hour wait time. The last one was at 8:45 and it was well after 1l2:30 before she wa
4.Doctors Med Care of Ft Payne
1040 Glenn Blvd SW
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Clinics
No Need to Call. Just Walk-In! Accepting New Patients
5.Kids Care Clinic, Fort Payne
2605 Gault Ave N Ste 200
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
6.Dekalb Wound Care
590 Medical Center Dr SW
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
7.Main Street Family Urgent Care
1925 W Main St Ste 102
Medical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesMedical CentersUrgent Care
MainStreet Family Urgent Care in Centre works hard to make sure you don’t have to leave town to take care of your health. From urgent care to illness care to preventative care, the providers at our wa
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.