Dental Associates of Madison LLC
4072 Sullivan St, Madison, AL, 35758
1.Center for Implant Dentistry Inc.
1201 Briarwood Ave SW
Very good dentist. Dr. Cox took worked with me after a cleaning to adjust my bite on an existing crown to get it right for me. I really appreciated it. Very concerned about his patients and strives f
2.Wilson & Fiquett DMD, PC
110 23rd St NW
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
Love going to Wilson and fiquett. Very friendly staff who is always there and willing to help with any need you may have. I would recommend them to anybody, who ask about good dentist in the area. I
3.Brewer, Stephen DMD PC
405 Alabama Ave NW
4.Center for Implant Dentistry Inc
1201 Briarwood Ave SW
Dental ClinicsClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersImplant Dentistry
We accept most credit cards including Care Credit; Providers of Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Alabama; Cigna; Southland; Delta Dental; Alabama Medicaid up to age 21.
5.Anthony M Vizzinia DMD
302 4th St SW
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
6.Brewer, Stephen, DDS
7.Randy Weldon, Dmd
2110 Glenn Blvd SW Ste A
Was lucky enough to come see Dr. Weldon on a Friday when my regular dentist was closed. I had a very bad toothache and although they were busy that day they worked me in and took care of me. Absolute
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future