1.Medical Edge MD
1943 Colonial Blvd
Medical ClinicsHealth & Wellness ProductsWeight Control Services
8300 College Pkwy
9981 S Healthpark Dr
4.Specialists In Reproductive Medicine and Surgery
12611 World Plaza Ln
Medical ClinicsInfertility CounselingPhysicians & Surgeons, Reproductive EndocrinologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
Specialists In Reproductive Medicine & Surgery, P.A., (SRMS) is a reproductive endocrinology practice providing comprehensive and compassionate reproductive endocrine care including IVF, ICSI, Pre-Imp
5.L1 Health Care Solutions
7051 Cypress Ter
6.Regional Health Center Corp
13470 Parker Commons Blvd
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsPhysical TherapistsChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
7.Foot and Ankle Center
1722 Del Prado Blvd S Ste 12
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, DermatologySports Medicine & Injuries Treatment
Offering podiatry and orthotics services. The physicians and staff welcome you to the Foot and Ankle Center! Our practice is dedicated to providing advanced foot and ankle care for people in every wal
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.