Find a United Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/UnitedHealth Find a PPO Dentist Nearby.Search by Zip Code & Dental Need.
6900 Daniels Pkwy
Health & Welfare Clinics
2.United Home Care Services
12734 Kenwood Ln Ste 93
Home Health ServicesHospices
3.United Home Care SVC
25110 Bernwood Dr Unit 106
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
Since 1974, we have been dedicated to improving the quality of life of older (60+) and disabled adults (18-59); focusing on the prevention of premature placement of individuals in nursing homes or oth
4.UnitedHealthcare Medicare SolutionsServing the Fort Myers, FL area
Health InsuranceHospitalization, Medical & Surgical PlansHealth Plans-Information & Referral ServiceLong Term Care Insurance
(855) 828-8942 TTY 711 For over 30 years, UnitedHealthcare and its affiliates have provided Medicare plans for people age 65 or older and people with certain disabilities. UnitedHealthcare is one of t
6910 Harbor Ln
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare Clinics
1797 Four Mile Cove Pkwy
Assisted Living Costs
www.Caring.com/Assisted_Living 12+ Facilities Near You.Compare Pictures, Pricing, Options.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.