Serving the Fort Myers area. Call for floor and tile supplies!Set up an in-home estimate today!
1.Tile Outlets of America
13460 Daniels Commerce Blvd
Home CentersTile-Contractors & DealersBuilding MaterialsCarpet & Rug Dealers
Tile Outlets of America is a dealer of tile, stone and laminate flooring products. Based in Fort Myers, Fla., it offers a range of products, such as laminate flooring, ceramic and porcelain tile, gran
2.Tile Outlets of America
3680 Evans Ave
Tile-Contractors & Dealers
3.Britt's Carpet Outlet
14510 S Tamiami Trl
Floor MaterialsFloor Materials-Wholesale & ManufacturersAltering & Remodeling ContractorsKitchen Planning & Remodeling Service
Best selection in town! Remnants line the walls and lots of carpet in stock, so they were able to get me installed right away. Family owned business too!! Had shopped around and Britt's had better pr
4.Contractors Flooring Outlet LLC
18251 N Tamiami Trl
North Fort Myers,FL
Tile-Contractors & DealersFlooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationKitchen Cabinets & Equipment-Household
5.Quality Carpet Outlet
3680 N Access Rd
Floor MaterialsCarpet & Rug DealersFloor Materials-Wholesale & ManufacturersLinoleum
16165 S Tamiami Trl
Tile-Contractors & DealersFloor MaterialsCeramics-Equipment & SuppliesTile-Wholesale & Manufacturers
I have been to this tile store 3 times in 2016 and the sales consultants were terrific! Great selection of products and accessories for tile - lots of tile in stock and great prices. Highly recommende
7.Johnson Tile Inc
1752 South Dr
Tile-Contractors & DealersMasonry Contractors
You'll be amazed by the wide selection of tile and stone colors, sizes, shapes and textures that are available. Let our experienced designers help you integrate wonderful, natural materials into your
Serving the Fort Myers area. Your flooring and carpet leaders!Call for an in-home estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?