Children & Adult Dentistry
7250 College Pkwy, Fort Myers, FL, 33907 Creating Beautiful Smiles Since 1992
7011 Cypress Ter Ste 101
6150 Diamond Centre Ct
1715 Cape Coral Pkwy W
DentistsEndodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
4.H Corke Mark DDS
1550 Matthew Dr
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
5.Streater, Mark R, DDS
8267 College Pkwy
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentistsPhysicians & Surgeons
6.Gorby, Mark B, DDS
14731 N Cleveland Ave
North Fort Myers,FL
7.Streater Mark R DMD
14 Del Prado Blvd N
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Holloway James M DDS
16 Del Prado Blvd S, Cape Coral, FL, 33990 We'll Leave You With A Smile.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future