24/7 Locksmith Services
Serving the Fort Myers area. Fast & Local Mobile LocksmithsAuto Residential & Commercial
1.Koons John A Bonded Locksmith
3635 Fowler St
Locks & LocksmithsMoving Equipment RentalDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
We have a large inventory of safe parts which allows us to service your safe equipment and we can move safes weighing up to 5,000 lbs. We sell and service locks, safes, emergency exit hardware, door c
3900 Cleveland Ave
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
3.Koons John A. Bonded Locksmith
3635 Fowler St
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingKeysSafes & Vaults
4.Avi G Locksmith
2346 winkler ave
Locks & LocksmithsKeysLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral Service
10% lock-out discount
When I lost my car key to my 2008 Honda Accord, I've looked for a reasonable locksmith in the North Fort Myers area. Most of the companies I called, couldn't give me a fix price for the key to be made
1724 Fowler St
Locks & Locksmiths
We are a locksmith located in Fort Myers. We provide residential, commercial and automotive locksmith service. We have great prices and quality work. We make car keys on location as well.
6.Advanced Locksmiths Of Lee County
1671 N Mayfair Rd
Locks & LocksmithsKeysSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
7.John A Koons Bonded Locksmith
15881 S Tamiami Trl
Locks & LocksmithsKeysSafes & Vaults
24 Hour Naples Locksmith
http://www.papalocksmith.com/ Only $19 service call. Call now.Fast response guaranteed
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.