3033 Winkler Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Orthopedic SurgeryMedical ClinicsProsthetic DevicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
8300 College Pkwy
3.John Gardner Home Inspection Service
Real Estate Inspection Service
4.Gardner Lawrence W MD PA
708 Del Prado Blvd S Ste 5
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
5.Dr. Richard C Gardner, MD
5785 Riverside Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
390 Pondella Rd
North Fort Myers,FL
Property & Casualty InsuranceInsurance
811 Del Prado Blvd S
Physicians & Surgeons
Find a Local Doctor
www.services-connect.com Top Doctors of All SpecialtiesQuality Care is Our Top Priority
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.