Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs! More Info
9330 Ben C Pratt 6 Mile Cypress Pkwy
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsDental Hygienists
Staff is very friendly & professional. Dr. Singh and her dental tech, Allison are the best, made me feel very relax and confident in their ability.More Nearby Locations »
2.Children & Adult Dentistry
7250 College Pkwy
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
Welcome to Children & Adult Dentistry, the office of Dr. Scott C. Schwartz and Dr. Nodesh Shyamsunder. Our top priority is helping children and adults achieve and maintain a lifetime healthy and beaut
3.Douglas E Milsap Pa - Susan Maile DDS
12530 New Brittany Blvd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsCosmetic DentistryDental Hygienists
Thank you for considering Douglas E. Milsap, DDS PA. Our team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care you deserve and to making your visit with us as comfortable as possible.
4.Basista & Eldridge, DDS, PA
2454 Winkler Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersPeriodontistsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
Basista & Eldridge, DDS, PA, is an insured, family owned and operated dental practice serving the community of Fort Myers, Florida and the surrounding area. Since 1978, we have provided outstanding ge
5.Cape Dental Care
3001 Del Prado Blvd S
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesSleep Disorders-Information & TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Sleep Disorders
Awesome fantastic crew....
6.Holloway James M DDS
16 Del Prado Blvd S
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant Dentistry
Since 1985, Dr. James M. Holloway has offered quality general dental care from his Cape Coral, FL, office. Our state-of-the-art office includes digital x-ray services. This helps us complete a thoroug
7.Waterside Aesthetic Dentistry
3209 Del Prado Blvd S
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsImplant DentistryDentists
At Waterside Aesthetic Dentistry we take dental comfort to the next level! Our general and cosmetic dental practice is centrally located in Cape Coral, FL. Dr. Larry W. Dunford is devoted to restoring
Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.