1.Southwest Florida Dental Group
15650 San Carlos Blvd
The staff at Southwest Florida Dental Group are all so good at keeping the office tidy and organized.
2.Horizon One Dental
8004 Summerlin Lakes Dr
Dental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental InsuranceDentists
The front desk staff here at Horizon One Dental always checks me into my appointment without any issues. I am very thankful to be a patient here.
3.Fort Myers Dental - Dr Eugene Kalsow
14150 Metropolis Ave Ste 1
We highly recommend Fort Myers Dental. The service they provide is amazing and they are just so helpful whenever we walk in. They remember who you are and I have had such a positive experience working
4.Lee Dental Care
3436 Cleveland Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Lee dental care is a 5 star in my book! Always so professional, great prices, quick service! You won't be disappointed!
9330 Ben C Pratt 6 Mile Cypress Pkwy
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Staff is very friendly & professional. Dr. Singh and her dental tech, Allison are the best, made me feel very relax and confident in their ability.
11741 S Cleveland Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Best in' searching businesses & other. Highly recommend
7.Great Expressions Dental Centers Pelican Preserve
10580 Colonial Blvd Ste 103
OrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsPediatric Dentistry
Great Expressions Dental Centers provides access to affordable dental care without sacrificing quality or convenience. Our talented and dedicated doctors and staff put the patients needs first because
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future