Arizona Desert Dermatology
3015 Highway 95 Ste 110, Bullhead City, AZ, 86442
1.Arizona Pick A Part Inc
1745 E Lipan Blvd
Junk DealersMetalsAutomobile SalvageTowing
This place is awesome. They have great people and provide great service. They came and picked up my junk car and gave me a fair price for it too!
2.Horizon Air Conditioning Of Arizona Inc
5286 S Lakewood Rd
Air Conditioning-Emergency & RentalAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsAir Conditioning Service & RepairAir Conditioning Equipment & Systems
Established in 1975, Horizon Air Conditioning of Arizona installs and repairs air conditioning and heating equipment for homes and businesses. The company offers preventive maintenance solutions for h
3.Mechanical Air Control of Arizona LLC
Heating Contractors & SpecialtiesHeating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning EngineersAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsAir Conditioning Equipment & Systems
1615 E Gran Circulo
Drywall ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenancePainting Contractors
40 years in the drywall business. Licensed and bonded.
5.Arizona Pulmonary Associates
5455 S Highway 95
Physicians & Surgeons, Pulmonary DiseasesPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Cardiology
6.G I Institute Of Arizona
1520 E Hammer Ln
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Don't go here they have terrible customer service. All they are concerned about is collecting their money even just $20.00. Very rude and disrespectful collections.
7.Fleet Services Of Arizona
4635 S Apollo St Ste 1
Truck Service & RepairTire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTruck Equipment & Parts
Arizona Coast Ear Nose & Throat
1760 McCulloch Blvd S Ste 100, Lake Havasu City, AZ, 86406
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.