Nelsen, Jason R DDS
7920 Moores Chapel Rd, Charlotte, NC, 28214
1.Southlake Family Dentistry
1741 Gold Hill Rd
DentistsImplant DentistryEndodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
50% off Cosmetic Teeth Whitening with completion of New Patient Exam, Cleaning and X-rays.
To see our reviews go to Google and enter Fort Mill Dentist. You will be able to see lots of feed back from our wonderful patients!!!
2.D & R Family Dentistry
575 Springcrest Dr
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
My kids have been patients here for years. The staff is always professional, very friendly! They always make my kids feel comfortable, like old friends. My kids never dread going to the dentist.
3463 Highway 21 Byp Ste 101
Implant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
This office is amazing!!! It's beautiful and modern. They treat you well. Dr. Howell was great. Very nice!!! And so was the staff. They even play Whatever type of music you like .
2752 Pleasant Rd Ste 106
Dental HygienistsDental ClinicsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Best dentist in the area. If you have an appointment at 9:30, you are in the chair at 9:30. Dr. Jasper knows your time is valuable and treat it as such. I have nice looking teeth and I can thank her f
5.Gold Hill Dentistry
2848 Pleasant Rd Ste 104
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesPediatric DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
I had my crown put in on Friday & explained I felt rushed because they never showed me the work done or took a minute to explain procedure. So after my crown was put in I went into a private room to m
6.Catawba River Dentistry
200 N Dobys Bridge Rd Ste 108
Cosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentistsDental Hygienists
Dr. Logan Ebersold is a native of York County. He grew up in York, SC and attended York Comprehensive High School. He completed his undergraduate work at Presbyterian College in Clinton, SC where he m
7.Fort Mill Pediatric Dentistry
130 Ben Casey Dr Ste 105
Fort Mill Pediatric Dentistry provides the highest level of specialized dental care to infants, pediatrics and adolescents.
10616 Metromont Pkwy, Charlotte, NC, 28269
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future