Call A Pro
Serving the Fort Mill area.
1.Secure Lock N Key
1550 Charlotte Hwy
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeysLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Dave with Secure Lock n Key took the time to consult with me over the phone and gave me a really good idea of what I would be spending to re-key and replace a couple of locks in the home I had just pu
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
When I called Local Locksmith I got Professional and reasonable prices. Knows their stuff and provides a great service. Will request them for sure.
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Finding a locksmith without shady business practices is like finding a needle in a haystack. However, Tom and his business are truly just that! I moved into my new condo a few months ago and kept sl
4.American Locksmith Services Lancaster County
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmith Referral ServiceLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
5.Ace LocksmithingServing the Fort Mill, SC area
Locks & LocksmithsKeysAutomotive Roadside ServiceLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
I would reccomend him to anyone. He was so professional. He worked fast and efficently. I couldn't be happier with this service. Thak you so much
6.Lytten Locksmith Inc
215 S Columbia St
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & VaultsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Visit our website
Couldn't start my 2011 Nissan Sentra the key was worn down, Nissan wanted me to pay to get my car TOWED to the dealership, pay $50 for key and pay another $100 for chip programming! Someone close to m
7.Burley's Lock & Key
KeysLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesHardware StoresLocks & Locksmiths
I was very impressed. My ate my car key..SERIOUSLY, It was a chip key for a Honda Accord. The business advertises after hours service. My need was in the early evening. I called and left a message.
Waxhaw, NC, 28173
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.