Axis Mental Health
Serving the Fort Madison area. Mental Health Residential CareCall Us Today and Find Out More
1.Lestina, Veronica L
2820 217th St
Counseling ServicesPsychologistsChild & Adolescent Guidance Counselors
2.Steve Johnson, LMHC
815 Avenue H
Counseling ServicesMental Health Services
3.Life Solutions Behavioral Health
509 Avenue F
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryCounseling ServicesPhysicians & SurgeonsMental Health Services
BEWARE!!! The staff at this facility smoke illegally. All they care about is themselves, not following state laws that were established to prevent lung cancer.
4.Counseling Associates Integrated Health Homes
1013 Avenue I
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryCounseling ServicesMental Health Services
5.Hope Haven Area Development Center
605 7th St
Mental Health ServicesSocial Service Organizations
Wonderful facility dedicated to the mentally disabled. They do great work here for those in need.
6.Dhs Case Management
1035 Avenue H Ste 1
Mental Health Clinics & InformationState GovernmentCounty & Parish GovernmentMental Health Services
7.Res Care Community Services
509 Avenue F
Medical ClinicsMental Health Clinics & InformationMental Health Services
cityguide.CityGuideSearch.com Anger Management - Call usFast business lookup Fort Madison
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.