1.Dr. Kim Orthodontics
2182 Lemoine Ave. 2nd FL.
2.Dr Kim's Marketing Corp
375 Sylvan Ave
Advertising AgenciesMarketing Programs & ServicesMarketing Consultants
3.Dr Chee Gap Kim
475 Grand Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysical Therapists
4.DR Myung David Kim DMD
605 Broad Ave
5.DR John Kim
17 Elm Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
6.DR Susan Kim
240 E 82nd St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
7.DR Syng Bum Kim LLP
10 E 40th St Rm 2105
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future