Champion Air Conditioning Service Inc
Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33326
1.TLC Dental Fort Lauderdale
3012 E Commercial Blvd
Dental HygienistsDentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
2.TLC Dental for Lauderdale
2655 E Oakland Park Blvd
417 Coconut Isle Dr
4.TLC Recovery Center South
465 SW 20th Ave
5.TLC Charter Inc
1521 NW 56th St
Aircraft-Charter, Rental & LeasingAirlines
6.T L C Interiors And Exteriors
905 N Federal Hwy
Interior Designers & DecoratorsFurniture Stores
7.T L C Recovery
2900 W Cypress Creek Rd
Gorfinkel, Michael S DMD
111 N Pine Island Rd, Plantation, FL, 33324
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.