1.Seventh Avenue Family Health Center
200 NW 7th Ave
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesClinics
Such a terrible experience every time.. Also, don't come here if you are white. They hate white people here. I have never been treated so terribly!!! The government should really check this place out.
2.Minds Over Matter Behavior Health Center
401 E Las Olas Blvd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
3.Onyx Signature Gym
2600 NW 87th Ave
Pack of Three Classes
4.Signature Womens Healthcare
301 NW 179th Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyMedical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
5.Affordable Home Health Care
2650 NE 57th St
Home Health ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesHome Health Care Equipment & SuppliesHealth & Wellness Products
I used this company to take of my aunt, she is and me are very sastified for the sevices ant treatment they gave us. I would really recommend this company to my family and friends.
6.Henderson Mental Health Center - CENTRAL BRANCH
330 SW 27th Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryMental Health ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
7.South East Health Care
1218 NE 4th Ave
Medical ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
Walmart Coupons and Deals
www.ebates.com Get $10 Welcome Bonus from EbatesJoin Now to Shop and Get Cash Back!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.