1.Phoenix Clinic Inc of Broward
2710 Van Buren St
No Internet Heading Assigned
2.Phoenix Clinic Inc of Broward
2212 SW 60th Way
3.Humane Society of Broward County Inc
Fort Lauderdale 33301
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinariansVeterinary Specialty Services
4.Broward Coalition for The Homeless Inc
417 NE 3rd Ave
Social Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare Clinics
5.Broward Community & Family Health Centers Inc
1229 N State Road 7
6.Pricare of Broward Inc
4850 W Oakland Park Blvd Ste 148
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
7.Broward Community & Family Health Centers Inc
5010 Hollywood Blvd
ClinicsMedical ClinicsUrgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
I do not recommend the office in Hollywood, FL at all. I promise you it will be a complete waste of time. I called twice and left two messages on two different days just to try to talk to a human bein
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.