Serving the Fort Lauderdale area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Broward Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
1330 S Andrews Ave
Nursing & Convalescent HomesRehabilitation ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesEldercare-Home Health Services
At Broward Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, we have created an environment that is truly like home, in which we provide around the clock skilled nursing care that promotes the residents entire well-
2700 W Cypress Creek Rd
Home Health ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesMedical Equipment & SuppliesHome Health Care Equipment & Supplies
1516 E Las Olas Blvd
ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityMedical ClinicsMedical Centers
Kindred Hospital far exceeded my expectations. Their service was top of the line, they went out of their way to assist my grandmother.
4.Kodo Med Inc
1451 W Cypress Creek Rd Ste 300
Nurses-Home ServicesMedical Equipment & Supplies
5.ResCare HomeCare - Fort Lauderdale
5100 NW 33rd Ave Ste 246
Nurses-Home ServicesHome Health ServicesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesEldercare-Home Health Services
Welcome to ResCare HomeCare of Fort Lauderdale, Florida. We’re proud to serve our community with quality, compassionate home care for seniors. We offer a full range of nursing support and other seniorMore Nearby Locations »
6.Affordable Home Health Care
2650 NE 57th St
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesHome Health Care Equipment & SuppliesHealth & Wellness Products
I used this company to take of my aunt, she is and me are very sastified for the sevices ant treatment they gave us. I would really recommend this company to my family and friends.
7.ALAN Homemaker & Companion Services
1451 W Cypress Creek Rd
Home Health ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesPersonal Care Homes
ALAN Homemaker & Companion Services offers services to people who need assistance in their home. Services include light housekeeping, meal preparation, driving to appointments and social activities an
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.