1516 E Las Olas Blvd
ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityMedical ClinicsMedical Centers
Kindred Hospital far exceeded my expectations. Their service was top of the line, they went out of their way to assist my grandmother.
2.Atlantic Shores Hospital
4545 N Federal Hwy
HospitalsEmergency Care FacilitiesClinicsMedical Clinics
Atlantic Shores Hospital, located in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., offers psychiatric care services to patients. It provides a wide range of services, such as mental health, case management, health assessmen
3.North Broward Hospital Dist
1111 W Broward Blvd
4.North Broward Hospital District
4750 N Federal Hwy
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralClinics
5.ValueCare Family Clinic
3898 W Commercial Blvd
Speech-Language PathologistsWeight Control ServicesMedical CentersEmergency Care Facilities
6.St Anthony's Rehabilitation Hospital
3487 NW 30th St
Rehabilitation ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesClinicsAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
I am writing this for my husband that had a stroke and went to St. Anthony's after his stroke. Before writing this review I read the previously posted review and I am applauded by it. This facility co
7.Plantation General Hospital
401 NW 42nd Ave
HospitalsPhysicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & Surgeons Referral & Information ServicePhysicians & Surgeons
This hospital has the worst staff I've ever had to deal with. Plantation Hospital is a disgrace. What happened to patient care ?? We called the rescue at 3 AM bcse our dad had back pain so they took
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.