United Water Restoration Group
Serving the Fort Lauderdale area.
1.Just FloodsServing the Fort Lauderdale, FL area
Water Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceCarpet & Rug CleanersFlood Control Equipment
21301 Powerline Rd
Flood Control EquipmentWater Damage RestorationFire & Water Damage RestorationCarpet & Rug Cleaners
3.Best Price Insurance Guys Hallandale Beach Fl- Just Insurance Brokers
4520 W Hallandale Beach Blvd
Flood InsuranceInsuranceAuto InsuranceHomeowners Insurance
I bought a new car and started shopping for the best rate and spoke with Marc. He gave me a great quote and the paperwork was painless.
4.Just-IN-Time Home Services
5343 SW 40th Ave
Home Repair & MaintenanceBathroom RemodelingMold RemediationKitchen Planning & Remodeling Service
5.Just In Time Water Mitigation Services
2601 S Bayshore Dr
Water Damage Restoration
L&L Home & Office Cleaning Services
11310 Wiles Rd, Coral Springs, FL, 33076
Please try reloading the page.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.