1.John Rogers Inc
3911 SW 47th Ave Ste 910
General ContractorsReal Estate Developers
2.Rogers, Johnny M
2549 Pierce St
3.Rogers, John B, JD
2502 NW 83rd Way
Attorney at Law
4.John B. Rogers, Pa: John B Rogers
1401 N University Dr
AttorneysEstate Planning Attorneys
5.Rogers John B
5521 N University Dr Ste 104
General Practice AttorneysAttorneys
6.B Rogers John PA Attorney At Law
2502 NW 83rd Way
AttorneysProbate Law AttorneysWills, Trusts & Estate Planning Attorneys
7.John C. Stone, DDS | Best Dental Associates
2601 E Oakland Park Blvd Ste 501
Dental HygienistsImplant DentistryDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
DR Stone has been my dentist for about 15 years, I had extensive dental work done Dr Stone is painless, pleasant, I had a lot of dental work by Dr Stone I think he is great. I reccoment him to anyone.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future