1.Florida Men's Health
7750 Nova Dr
Medical ClinicsHealth & Wellness ProductsMedical CentersClinics
2.Florida Mens Health
2115 NE 198th Ter
3.Florida Mens Health
21315 NE 19th Ct
4.Rejuvmaxx - Hormone Therapy for Men, Fort Lauderdale
1324 SE 17th St Fl 33316
Clinical LabsMedical LabsHealth & Welfare Clinics
Hormone replacement for men in Fort Lauderdale. Call for a free consultation (954) 703-4870.
5.South Florida Medical and Wellness Clinic
5931 S University Dr
6.South Florida Medical Clinic
6301 Pembroke Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeSpeech-Language PathologistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Best Care Chiropractic & Medical Clinics of FL
1774 SW 8th St Suite A
Medical ClinicsImmigration Law AttorneysMedical CentersImmigration & Naturalization Consultants
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.